The BLF is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so strive to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
We’re working to ensure all pages on this website conform to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines are the internationally recognised benchmark for building accessible websites.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines also makes web content more user friendly for all people.
If you experience any difficulty using the BLF website, please contact us. We will be happy to help.
- Lung health Lung health Whether you’ve just been diagnosed with respiratory disease, need some tips on coping with your symptoms, care for someone who is sick or have a child who has a lung condition, we have the answers to your questions and we’re here to help.
- How we can help you How we can help you Need some advice? Want to do something proactive in your community? Or simply want to talk to and meet others who are going through the same thing as you? From our UK-wide network of support groups to online resources and membership, there’s something for everyone.
- How you can help us How you can help us It’s thanks to the generosity of our wonderful supporters that we’re able to continue with our life-saving work. From taking part in events, raising money at work and getting involved in one of our campaigns, to volunteering or giving in another way, here’s how you can help us to help others.
- Research Research Funding research into understanding, alleviating, treating and preventing lung disease is a vital part of our work. Since the British Lung Foundation was founded, we have invested more than £22 million in supporting research into all lung conditions.
- Health care providers Health care providers We fund vital, ground-breaking research. We support health care providers in delivering patient care of the highest standard. And we raise awareness of lung disease in the workplace. Find out how.
- About us About us Many thousands of people work tirelessly at our offices, in the community, and as supporters and eventers, to make us what we are. Read more about them and how to contact us.
- BLF across the UK BLF across the UK We work to improve the lives of people affected by lung disease right across the UK. Discover what we’re doing in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and find support where you live.