If you are looking for a fitness challenge in 2014, we have places in the Edinburgh Marathon, Ride London 100, Great North Run and Royal Parks Half and many more events. Get in touch with the events team for more information on 020 7078 7912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lung health Lung health Whether you’ve just been diagnosed with respiratory disease, need some tips on coping with your symptoms, care for someone who is sick or have a child who has a lung condition, we have the answers to your questions and we’re here to help.
- How we can help you How we can help you Need some advice? Want to do something proactive in your community? Or simply want to talk to and meet others who are going through the same thing as you? From our UK-wide network of support groups to online resources and our newsletter, there’s something for everyone.
- How you can help us How you can help us It’s thanks to the generosity of our wonderful supporters that we’re able to continue with our life-saving work. From taking part in events, raising money at work and getting involved in one of our campaigns, to volunteering or giving in another way, here’s how you can help us to help others.
- Research Research Funding research into understanding, alleviating, treating and preventing lung disease is a vital part of our work. Since the British Lung Foundation was founded, we have invested more than £22 million in supporting research into all lung conditions.
- Health care providers Health care providers We fund vital, ground-breaking research. We support health care providers in delivering patient care of the highest standard. And we raise awareness of lung disease in the workplace. Find out how.
- About us About us Many thousands of people work tirelessly at our offices, in the community, and as supporters and eventers, to make us what we are. Read more about them and how to contact us.
- BLF across the UK BLF across the UK We work to improve the lives of people affected by lung disease right across the UK. Discover what we’re doing in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and find support where you live.