At the British Lung Foundation, we’re working towards a future where no one will be living with the burden of lung disease. View our latest job opportunities.
We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Why you’re going to love working at the BLF:
- You’ll play a key role: we’re an ambitious organisation and you have the chance to make a real impact on our growth and development.
- You can enjoy a range of competitive benefits: including our cycle-to-work scheme, interest-free annual season Travelcard loan, generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and much more.
- You’ll be heard: a number of our staff policies have been directly influenced by feedback from our employee surveys. We’ll also listen to your views and your development needs.
- You can gain first-hand insight to the difference we make: all staff members are encouraged to meet regularly with our Breathe Easy support groups.
- You’ll be part of a team: we’re a proud, motivated and committed team that works to make sure everyone is valued and treated with respect. In our 2014 staff survey, a whopping 97 per cent of our staff said they would recommend the BLF to a friend.
Where we’re based
Our head office is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, London, just 10 minutes’ walk from Angel, Farringdon, Barbican and Old Street stations. We also have offices in Scotland and Wales to support the organisation across the UK. Last but certainly not least, Liverpool is the home of our helpline office, where our team of specialist nurses and advisors offer life-changing support to thousands of callers each year.
Want to join us?
To apply for one of our roles:
- Download and complete our brief application form
- Send your application form and a recent CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we’re unable to consider any applications received after the closing date.
Salary: up to £26,500
Closing date: 1 April 2015
Interview date: 15 April 2015
We have a vacancy in our London office for a Projects Officer to sit within our successful Business Development team.
Events and community fundraising assistant
Closing date: 29 March 2015
Interview date: 8 April 2015
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic person to join our growing Events and Community Fundraising team.