Make a donation and you can help us continue our crucial work
We need your support to keep offering hope and support at every step, so that no one has to face lung disease alone. Without generous donations from people like you, all the help we offer would simply disappear.
A one-off donation would be much appreciated. But a regular donation will ensure we can continue supporting everyone affected by lung disease for years to come.
Set up a regular direct debit donation
Anyone with a UK bank account can set up a direct debit to make monthly, quarterly or annual donations.
Make a one-off donation
We would be very grateful for your gift.
Download our donation form
If you would prefer to donate offline.
You can now donate £5 to the British Lung Foundation simply by texting ‘LUNGS’ to 70500. Scan the square below with your smart phone to generate a text automatically.
What difference will my donation make?
- £15 will pay for one hour’s support for someone affected by lung disease from a helpline counsellor
- £20 will pay for one-to-one advice for a parent of a child with a lung condition
- £75 will pay for advice from a dedicated nurse for one day
- £100 will pay for advice to three people about welfare benefits
- £750 will keep the helpline open and staffed with dedicated counsellors for one day
Time, understanding and advice – find out how the British Lung Foundation Helpline came to the rescue of Rachel, a housewife from Devon who had pneumonia twice – and how you can help us support others like her.