Cookies and how we use them
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our digital and marketing team at: [email protected]
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file downloaded by your web browser (for example Chrome or Internet Explorer) and stored on your computer. They are downloaded automatically when you visit websites. Cookies are used to perform essential tasks on a website, to record how people use a website and to gather data for marketing.
- To measure how people use our website. This helps us understand how well different sections of our website are performing. It also helps us track numbers of visitors and helps us ensure our website is robust and works well for every single one of the millions of people who use it.
- We also record actions so we can reach people more effectively. This works by using a cookie to remember what pages you have visited so we can tailor our marketing messages based on your interests.
Cookies never record your credit card details or easily identifiable personal data such as your name and address. You have every right to refuse to accept cookies from our website.
If you disable cookies you will still be able to access nearly all the information on our website. But please remember that this may affect some functionality.
How to disable cookies
You can disable cookies by changing your settings in your web browser or you can use the incognito option on Google Chrome. To find out more about your browser settings, visit the relevant support page below:
- Google Chrome – how to disable cookies
- Internet Explorer – delete and manage cookies
- Firefox – how to enable or disable cookies
- Safari – how to disable cookies
Get in touch