Other ways to donate
Any donation we get is gratefully received. Here are some other ways you can help us:
- Text - You can donate £5 to the British Lung Foundation simply by texting ‘LUNGS’ to 70500.
- Give as you live - Raise money for free as you shop online
- Give shares – A simple tax-effective way to support our work and reduce your tax bill as such donations can be exempt from Capital Gains Tax and could also reduce your Income Tax liability. If you only have a few shares that would be uneconomical to sell, you may want to consider sending them to ShareGift who specialise in accepting shares of low value and sending the proceeds to your nominated charity.
- Giveacar – Do you own a vehicle that you want to sell or get rid of? Then please donate it to us through Giveacar!
- PayPal - Donate directly to us
- Gift Aid – Make your donation worth 25% more at no extra cost to you. If you are a UK taxpayer and the amount of income tax or capital gains tax you pay equals, or is more than, the amount of tax we would claim back on your donation, you are eligible to register for Gift Aid. This enables us to receive the equivalent of 25% of your donation back from HMRC. Download the Gift Aid declaration form (PDF, 359KB) and return to: Individual giving, BLF, 73-75 Goswell Road London EC1V 7ER. You can also email it to email@example.com.