How to Give as You Live
How to donate to us while you shop online with Give as You Live
Give as You Live is a shopping and price comparison website that lets you donate to charities while you shop.
Donate while you shop online
There are two ways to donate to us using Give as you Live - when you shop online, or instore with a grocery card.
When you do your online shopping through the Give As You Live website, retailers agree to donate a certain percentage of each sale back to the charity. It's a quick an easy way to donate to the BLF while you do your regular online shopping at no extra cost to yourself.
How to sign up
- Visit the Give as You Live homepage
- Click 'sign up as a shopper' and enter your details to create your account. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.
- Choose your favourite retailers from a list of different sections including travel, entertainment, and fashion, then click 'continue'.
- Once you have found the store you want, click 'shop now'. You will be directed to the store’s website, where you can shop as normal.
Donate in store with a pre-loaded Give as You Live card
When you use your pre-loaded Give as You Live in-store grocery card, 3% of what you spend turns into a donation for us - at no extra cost to yourself! It's an easy way to help people with lung conditions, and feel great every time you do your weekly shop.
To donate using the Give as your Live in-store grocery card, you'll need to select the supermarket you'll be using the card at, order a card online and top it up with money before use. You can top up from as little as £1. When the card runs out, simply log on and top up again.
How to order your card
- Visit the Give as You Live homepage.
- Choose your grocery card, and select how much to load on.
- Wait for your card to arrive by post. It'll be ready to use straight away.
- When you top up your shopping with the card, we'll get 3% of your spend.