South Coast challenge
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a walk, jog, or a run!
4 September 2021
An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team - and with half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
What you'll get
- All meals and food included
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly
- Pre-event training support and app