Useful contacts for planning your holiday
On this page we list useful contacts and organisations for booking your holiday.
Tourism For All (0845 124 9971)
A national registered charity providing information about accommodation and tourism services for older people and people with disabilities.
Accommodation in the UK
These websites may help you to find suitable accommodation around the UK:
- GOV.UK - the latest travel advice by country, your rights at the airport and getting help abroad
- Lonely Planet - accessible travel online resource
- National Rail Enquiries (03457 48 49 50)
- Translink (028 90 66 66 30)
- Traveline Cymru (0800 464 0000)
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) - information for air travellers
- European Lung Foundation - database of airline oxygen policies for passengers