How we produce our information
We produce high-quality information about lung disease, and living with a lung condition.
Our information is available online and in print, and we're committed to producing high quality information which meets the requirements set by the Information Standard.
We aim to achieve this by ensuring our information is:
- Accurate by only using the best available scientific evidence and sources in our material
- Current by reviewing and updating it at least every three years
- Easy to understand by using plain English with a clear, defined writing style and layout
- Relevant by involving patients in the review process and encouraging patient feedback
- Accessible by providing it in relevant formats and promoting its distribution
To continually improve the quality of our information materials, we'll adhere to the quality principles and requirements of the Information Standard accreditation for all our information materials within scope.
Help us review our information
We need people who have been affected by lung disease to review our booklets, leaflets and online information. This helps us to ensure that it is comprehensive, easy to understand and relevant.
We may moderate user-generated content, such as on our blog, web community or social media channels. This is in line with our moderation policy (doc 39KB).
We are dedicated to making sure our health information is accessible in print and online. Read our accessibility policy (PDF 66KB).