Before you start: exercise video
This is an overview of the Stay active, stay well exercise programme and how regular activity has benefitted Cathy.
This exercise programme is designed for people diagnosed with a long-term lung condition. In this video, Cathy tells us how it’s helped her.
This video lasts 7 minutes and 40 seconds and also includes:
- how being active in your own home can help you
- how to find the right level of activity for you before you start
- using these exercises after pulmonary rehabilitation (PR)
- current recommendations on how active we should be
- an overview of the other parts of this exercise programme.
This information was reviewed in January 2021. The next review date is January 2024.
We’ve developed this information in partnership with, and with funding from, Boehringer Ingelheim.