The review date for these videos was December 2020. We are working to get them updated as soon as possible, but in the meantime the videos are clinically sound and still safe to be used.
Before you start: exercise video
This is an overview of the exercise programme and how it’s benefitted Cathy.
This exercise programme is designed for people diagnosed with a long-term lung condition and Cathy tells us how it’s helped her.
This film lasts 8:00 minutes and also includes:
- how being active in your own home can help you
- how to find the right level of activity for you before you start
- using these exercises after pulmonary rehabilitation
- current recommendations on how active we should be
- an overview of the other parts of this exercise film
All of our information is reviewed under the Information Standard. This information was reviewed in December 2017. The next review date is December 2020.
We’ve developed this information in partnership with, and with funding from, Boehringer Ingelheim.