Pulmonary fibrosis: meet the experts
Want to know more about pulmonary fibrosis? Join us for our free meet the experts events.
Pulmonary fibrosis: meet the experts events are open to people affected by pulmonary fibrosis, families and carers only. Health care professionals are invited to join our health care professional study days.
You can learn more about pulmonary fibrosis from local experts, ask them questions, and talk to people with similar experiences. On the day you’ll be able to find out more about:
- What is pulmonary fibrosis and why it is difficult to diagnose
- Understanding and managing breathlessness and cough
- A personal perspective of living with pulmonary fibrosis
- Taking control: future planning
- Current treatments and new research: hope for the future
Feedback from last year's events:
Made me feel confident at dealing with my condition and what the future may hold.”
“Was able to understand my husband's condition more, by all the useful information from the dedicated speakers”
Check back for future events.