Tell your local MP why lung health matters
Just enter your name, address and email, and our simple tool will find your MP and generate an email for you to send to them.
When your child is diagnosed with a lung condition
If your child has been diagnosed with a breathing or lung condition you’ve probably got lots of questions and concerns.
It can be a scary time – especially if your child is very ill or has been in hospital.
Here you’ll find information and resources to help you manage your child’s condition after they have been diagnosed, including:
- tips on talking to health care professionals
- tips on managing medication
- practical actions you can take to support your child
- explanations of common words used to describe children’s breathing or lung conditions
- information on the help and support available if your child is diagnosed with a breathing or lung condition
- tips and advice for different ages and stages from babyhood to adolescence, as your child grows