Tell the next mayor to protect London's lungs
Together, we called on the next London mayor and assembly members to prioritise lung health.
- Make London’s transport strategy work for all Londoners
- Protect young Londoners’ lungs
- Help ‘the big smoke’ stop smoking
- Tackle the impact of poor housing on lung health
- Ensure Londoners with lung conditions have the NHS services and support they deserve
We had a huge response to our campaign. Almost 1,500 emails were sent to the candidates for London mayor, urging them to prioritise lung health.
1,419 emails sent