Inspired by the 2012 Olympic route, this 46-mile ride is a challenge not to miss.
29 July 2018
Fancy taking on your first fundraising bike ride? The RideLondon 46-mile route is perfect for you!
It starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, passing through central London on closed roads before an incredible finish in front of Buckingham Palace.
Its £25 to sign up and we ask you to raise £250 to support our work.
- Find out more about the event on the RideLondon website
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Bespoke training support from our cycling coaches
- Team breathe cycling jersey