Fancy taking on your first fundraising bike ride? The RideLondon 46 mile route is perfect for you!
4 August 2019
It starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, passing through central London on closed roads before an incredible finish in front of Buckingham Palace.
It's £25 to sign up and we ask you to raise £250 to support our work.
- Not the distance for you? Check out the 100 mile route!
- Find out more about the event on the RideLondon website
- For any other questions about this event, email email@example.com
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Bespoke training support from our cycling coaches
- Team breathe cycling jersey