Fancy taking on your first fundraising bike ride? The RideLondon 46 mile route is perfect for you!
London, August 2020
The 46 mile route starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, passing through central London on closed roads before an incredible finish in front of Buckingham Palace.
Pay just £35 to guarantee your place in this amazing event today!
Fundraising target: £150
- Not the distance for you? Check out the 100 mile route!
- Find out more about the event on the RideLondon website
- For any other questions about this event, email [email protected]
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Bespoke training support from our cycling coaches