Brighton Marathon 2021
Run for Team Breathe in the 2021 Brighton Marathon!
12 September 2021
Run one of the UK’s biggest marathons and enjoy amazing crowds, iconic views and finish with an amazing medal! Join Team Breathe and take on this undulating course, all in the name of lung health.
You’ll run 26.2 miles from Brighton through the South Downs before the iconic finish on the Brighton seafront.
Why run for Team Breathe? You’ll get your own Team Breathe running vest, dedicated support from our events team, fundraising guides and more!
Already got a place through the ballot? Run for the British Lung Foundation with no set minimum sponsorship
If you’ve got any questions then please drop us an email at [email protected]
What you'll get
- Dedicated support from our events team
- E-newsletters with tips on fundraising and training
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Personalised training support from our running coaches
- A Team Breathe running vest, with iron on letters to make it your own
- The feeling of being part of the Team Breathe family