Virgin Money London Marathon 2020 (virtual)
4 October 2020 – Virtual Run
4 October 2020
While we won’t be cheering on our runners on London’s iconic route this year, The 40th London Marathon will be going ahead virtually. Runners who get a place can take on the 26.2 miles in their own community and still earn their finisher’s medal.
Our charity spaces are full, but general entry will open on 26 August. The registration fee is £20. Keep an eye on the Virgin Money London Marathon website for more details.
If you are considering taking part in The London Marathon, please make sure to stay safe and follow all government guidelines.
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training day with RunningWithUs
- Training plans for all abilities
- Team breathe running vest
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race party to celebrate with food and a massage