Cotswold Way challenge
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between!
26 June 2021
It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Cirencester, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km looped route of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure - with half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
What you'll get
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Medics, marshals and massage
- Medals, t-shirt and a glass of fizz
- Challenge mobile app