London Winter Walk
Get those walking boots out, wrap up, stretch the legs and get active in the New Year with a couple of thousand like-minded adventurers.
The Winter Walk has been adapted to enable us to operate a ‘Covid-Secure’ model. Choose your distance – you’ll get a few winter ‘goodies’, a medal, some hot food & drink ‘to go’ – and a great event to take on as we head into a more positive year.
This event has plenty of outdoors space and has staggered timings over 2 days, to ensure social distancing measures can be implemented.
On Saturday & Sunday there are 2 distance options – Full Marathon & Half Marathon – with both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground near Vauxhall. The routes take in highlights of the Thames and its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s major landmarks.
You can join as an individual or a team and Vauxhall has great tube and train links!
There’ll be a Winter Walk for everyone – and it will be one to remember!
Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
What you'll get
- Rest stops – snacks, drinks, toilets & medics
- Hot food & drink “to go” at the finish
- Winter Walk Medal & certificate for all finishers
- Free bobble hat & neck buff
- Pre-event training support + App