Peak District challenge
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of a Bakewell Base Camp - this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2021.
3 July 2021
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We'll have a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
Sign up and fundraising options
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
What you'll get
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Medics, marshals and a massage
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz
- Challenge mobile app