Breakfast frittata recipe
Food blogger Victoria Milne shares her tasty breakfast frittata recipe for your Big Breakfast.
A quick and easy solution to a full English breakfast but just as delicious!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 25g butter, for frying
- 3 onions, peeled & sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled & finely chopped
- 4 pork sausages, cooked & sliced
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 125ml double cream
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
400g tin of baked beans, cooked
- Preheat your grill onto the highest setting.
- In a large frying pan melt the butter over a low heat, add the sliced onions and garlic and gently fry for 10-15 minutes until softened.
- Now add the cooked sausages and stir well.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, cream, thyme and season well.
- Add the egg mixture to the sausage and onions, stir well over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the frying pan to under the grill for 5 minutes or until set and golden.
- To serve, turn the frittata out onto a large plate and cut into quarters. Place a quarter of the frittata onto four warmed serving plates and serve with a generous spoonful of baked beans.
Feeling inspired? Hold a Big Breakfast in November. Sign up for your free fundraising pack today and tuck in.
Oatmeal with berries and manuka honey recipe
Ching-He Huang shares her healthy and filling oatmeal recipe for your Big Breakfast.