Oatmeal with berries and manuka honey recipe
British Chinese food writer and TV chef, Ching-He Huang, shares her healthy and filling oatmeal recipe for your Big Breakfast.
The British Lung Foundation is a charity that is very close to my heart as I sadly lost my aunt to lung cancer when I was only 16.
By supporting the BLF Big Breakfast we can help ensure less people have to die of this terrible cancer.
Food is incredibly important to a healthy life – so I hope you enjoy trying out my recipe and wish you all the best of luck with your breakfasts. Good health and good eating to you all!
- 60g rolled oats
- 400ml cold water
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 60g mixed blueberries and raspberries
- 1 teaspoon manuka honey
- 1 tablespoon raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- Combine the oats and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down to low and cook gently until all the water has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat, then add the protein powder (if using) and use a whisk to combine well.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and top with the blueberries and raspberries, then add the honey, sunflower seeds and goji berries.
- Eat immediately.
Feeling inspired? Hold a Big Breakfast in November. Sign up for your free fundraising pack today and tuck in.
Recipe – Eat Clean: Wok Yourself To Health by Ching-He Huang, published by Harper Collins
Crispy fried goose egg with black beans recipe
Mark Hix shares this unique recipe with us for your Big Breakfast.