BLF volunteer celebration 2020
We are holding a volunteer celebration to say thank you for the amazing support and dedication we receive from our support group volunteers.
All our volunteers have a huge amount of passion and dedication. You bring together an amazing wealth of experience and continually offer support for people living with long-term lung conditions. You are truly an inspiration to others.
Where: The Holiday Inn, Birmingham M6, Jct 7.
When: Wednesday 3 June, 10.30am – 4.30pm
At the celebration you will:
- find out about the latest advancements in lung research
- meet our new CEO Kay Boycott and find out more about the Asthma UK and British Lung Foundation partnership
- join the fight for improved air quality
- feel appreciated as one of our dedicated volunteers
- be inspired and leave with a toolkit of ideas to support your groups further
- have an awards ceremony for the most outstanding volunteers
Recognise an outstanding volunteer
Nominate a volunteer in your group who deserves recognition for their outstanding contribution. We’d like you to relate their achievements to the aims of the BLF, to:
- Help people with lung conditions.
Example: J. Bloggs – has welcomed and helped new members feel comfortable in our group for the last 10 years.
- Give Hope to people with lung conditions.
Example: J Bloggs – organises and runs regular awareness stands at the local hospital
- Provide a Voice for people with lung conditions.
Example: J Bloggs – has made great partnerships in the community that mean our members get heard.
Our outstanding volunteers will be congratulated at the celebration!
Interested in volunteering?
Together we have created a strong network of volunteers. Thanks to your time and commitment we can continue to grow that network. If you are interested in volunteering with your local support group please email [email protected].