Working with us
Join the team leading the fight against lung disease.
We’re working towards a future where no one will be living with the burden of lung disease. View our latest job opportunities.
We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Why you’re going to love working here
- You’ll play a key role: we’re an ambitious organisation and you have the chance to make a real impact on our growth and development.
- You can enjoy a range of competitive benefits: including our cycle-to-work scheme, interest-free annual season Travelcard loan, generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and much more.
- You’ll be heard: a number of our staff policies have been directly influenced by feedback from our employee surveys. We’ll also listen to your views and your development needs.
- You can gain first-hand insight into the difference we make: all staff members are encouraged to meet regularly with our Breathe Easy support groups.
- You’ll be part of a team: we’re a proud, motivated and committed team that works to make sure everyone is valued and treated with respect. In our 2015 staff survey, a whopping 98% of our team said they felt valued by their colleagues.
Where we’re based
Our head office is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, London, just 10 minutes’ walk from Angel, Farringdon, Barbican and Old Street stations. We also have offices in Scotland and Wales to support the organisation across the UK. Last but certainly not least, Liverpool is the home of our helpline office, where our team of specialist nurses and advisors offer life-changing support to thousands of callers each year.
Want to join us?
To apply for one of our roles:
- Download and complete our brief application form (Word, 86KB)
- Send your application form and a recent CV to email@example.com
If you have questions about our recruitment process, please read our recruitment FAQ (Word, 14KB)
Unfortunately, we’re unable to consider any applications received after the closing date.
Press and campaigns officer
Location: London, EC1V
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum
Position: Permanent. 36 hours per week
Closing date: 9am on 2 September 2019
Interview dates: 10 September 2019