Working with us
Join the team leading the fight against lung disease.
We’re working towards a future where no one will be living with the burden of lung disease. View our latest job opportunities.
We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Why you’re going to love working here
- You’ll play a key role: we’re an ambitious organisation and you have the chance to make a real impact on our growth and development.
- You can enjoy a range of competitive benefits: including our cycle-to-work scheme, interest-free annual season Travelcard loan, generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and much more.
- You’ll be heard: a number of our staff policies have been directly influenced by feedback from our employee surveys. We’ll also listen to your views and your development needs.
- You can gain first-hand insight to the difference we make: all staff members are encouraged to meet regularly with our Breathe Easy support groups.
- You’ll be part of a team: we’re a proud, motivated and committed team that works to make sure everyone is valued and treated with respect. In our 2015 staff survey, a whopping 98% of our team said they felt valued by their colleagues.
Where we’re based
Our head office is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, London, just 10 minutes’ walk from Angel, Farringdon, Barbican and Old Street stations. We also have offices in Scotland and Wales to support the organisation across the UK. Last but certainly not least, Liverpool is the home of our helpline office, where our team of specialist nurses and advisors offer life-changing support to thousands of callers each year.
Want to join us?
To apply for one of our roles:
- Download and complete our brief application form (Word, 86KB)
- Send your application form and a recent CV to email@example.com
If you have questions about our recruitment process, please read our recruitment FAQ (Word, 14KB)
Unfortunately, we’re unable to consider any applications received after the closing date.
Partnerships Team Administrator
Location: London, EC1V 7ER
Salary: £13,200 per annum (FTE £22,628 per annum)
Closing date: 9am on 9 July 2018
Interview dates: 13 July 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a partnerships team administrator to join our corporate partnerships team to help us to develop our pipeline of work.
The new Administrator will be the first port of call for enquiries internally and externally, and will have a good overview of the team's activities. This is the perfect job for someone looking to learn more about fundraising, and due to the varied nature of the role, no two days will be the same.
We are looking someone who is confident using databases and spreadsheets and who can confidently and proactively provide support to the team as required. If you also have good writing skills, you'll be our ideal candidate!