Working with us
Join the team leading the fight against lung disease.
We’re working towards a future where no one will be living with the burden of lung disease. View our latest job opportunities.
We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Why you’re going to love working here
- You’ll play a key role: we’re an ambitious organisation and you have the chance to make a real impact on our growth and development.
- You can enjoy a range of competitive benefits: including our cycle-to-work scheme, interest-free annual season Travelcard loan, generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and much more.
- You’ll be heard: a number of our staff policies have been directly influenced by feedback from our employee surveys. We’ll also listen to your views and your development needs.
- You can gain first-hand insight into the difference we make: all staff members are encouraged to meet regularly with our Breathe Easy support groups.
- You’ll be part of a team: we’re a proud, motivated and committed team that works to make sure everyone is valued and treated with respect. In our 2015 staff survey, a whopping 98% of our team said they felt valued by their colleagues.
Where we’re based
Our head office is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, London, just 10 minutes’ walk from Angel, Farringdon, Barbican and Old Street stations. We also have offices in Scotland and Wales to support the organisation across the UK. Last but certainly not least, Liverpool is the home of our helpline office, where our team of specialist nurses and advisors offer life-changing support to thousands of callers each year.
Want to join us?
To apply for one of our roles:
- Download and complete our brief application form (Word, 86KB)
- Send your application form and a recent CV to email@example.com
If you have questions about our recruitment process, please read our recruitment FAQ (Word, 14KB)
Unfortunately, we’re unable to consider any applications received after the closing date.
Location: London, EC1V
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Closing date: 9am on 25 February 2019
Interview date: 1 March 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive office and facilities manager to join us in our London office on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone who is driven and can demonstrate a real passion to create and maintain a positive, efficient and compliant working environment. This is a broad and varied role which encompasses a variety of responsibilities including ICT, inventory and suppliers, front of house and contract maintenance.
Behaviour change project manager
Location: Liverpool, L3
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Closing date: 9am on 4 March 2019
Interview date: 7 March 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a Behaviour Change Project Manager to work with us to lead on a new project funded by Sport England to support people living with lung conditions to become and stay active through telephone health coaching over 12 months. This post is for a fixed term 18-month period and is based in our Liverpool Office.