Working with us
Join the team leading the fight against lung disease.
We’re working towards a future where no one will be living with the burden of lung disease. View our latest job opportunities.
We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Why you’re going to love working here
- You’ll play a key role: we’re an ambitious organisation and you have the chance to make a real impact on our growth and development.
- You can enjoy a range of competitive benefits: including our cycle-to-work scheme, interest-free annual season Travelcard loan, generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and much more.
- You’ll be heard: a number of our staff policies have been directly influenced by feedback from our employee surveys. We’ll also listen to your views and your development needs.
- You can gain first-hand insight into the difference we make: all staff members are encouraged to meet regularly with our Breathe Easy support groups.
- You’ll be part of a team: we’re a proud, motivated and committed team that works to make sure everyone is valued and treated with respect. In our 2015 staff survey, a whopping 98% of our team said they felt valued by their colleagues.
Where we’re based
Our head office is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, London, just 10 minutes’ walk from Angel, Farringdon, Barbican and Old Street stations. We also have offices in Scotland and Wales to support the organisation across the UK. Last but certainly not least, Liverpool is the home of our helpline office, where our team of specialist nurses and advisors offer life-changing support to thousands of callers each year.
Want to join us?
To apply for one of our roles:
- Download and complete our brief application form (Word, 86KB)
- Send your application form and a recent CV to email@example.com
If you have questions about our recruitment process, please read our recruitment FAQ (Word, 14KB)
Unfortunately, we’re unable to consider any applications received after the closing date.
Programme coordinator (Wales)
Location: Home-based (South West Wales)
Salary: £8,556 per annum (£22,000 FTE)
Closing date: 9.00am 21 December 2018
Interview dates: tbc
Want to make a positive difference to the lives of people with lung conditions in south Wales as part of an exciting new project? Funded by the Big Lottery Wales, our COPD: Help You Help Yourself project aims to support people living with mild chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) to get more active, self-manage and improve their quality of life.
Events and community fundraising assistant
Location: London, EC1V
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Closing date: 9.00am, 17 December 2018
Interview date: 21 December 2018
We are looking to recruit a self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic person to join our events and community fundraising team. If you are looking to start your fundraising career in events and community fundraising, this could be the perfect first step for you. You’ll be an integral part of our team, will learn key processes, grow to understand good fundraising practice, and will have first class supporter care skills by the end of your time with us – setting you up perfectly for your next step.
Events fundraising executive
Location: London, EC1V 7ER
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Closing date: 9am Monday 7 January 2019
Interview date: 10-11 January 2019
We are looking for an experienced and motivated events fundraising executive to join our events and community fundraising team. This post is responsible for managing our largest event (London Marathon), and taking the lead on the event marketing strategy amongst other tasks. You will also line manage our events fundraising officer, providing guidance and support to them in their work.