Working with us
Join the team leading the fight against lung disease.
We’re working towards a future where no one will be living with the burden of lung disease. View our latest job opportunities.
We recognise the value of a diverse workforce and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Why you’re going to love working here
- You’ll play a key role: we’re an ambitious organisation and you have the chance to make a real impact on our growth and development.
- You can enjoy a range of competitive benefits: including our cycle-to-work scheme, interest-free annual season Travelcard loan, generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and much more.
- You’ll be heard: a number of our staff policies have been directly influenced by feedback from our employee surveys. We’ll also listen to your views and your development needs.
- You can gain first-hand insight to the difference we make: all staff members are encouraged to meet regularly with our Breathe Easy support groups.
- You’ll be part of a team: we’re a proud, motivated and committed team that works to make sure everyone is valued and treated with respect. In our 2015 staff survey, a whopping 98% of our team said they felt valued by their colleagues.
Where we’re based
Our head office is located in the heart of Clerkenwell, London, just 10 minutes’ walk from Angel, Farringdon, Barbican and Old Street stations. We also have offices in Scotland and Wales to support the organisation across the UK. Last but certainly not least, Liverpool is the home of our helpline office, where our team of specialist nurses and advisors offer life-changing support to thousands of callers each year.
Want to join us?
To apply for one of our roles:
- Download and complete our brief application form (Word, 86KB)
- Send your application form and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about our recruitment process, please read our recruitment FAQ (Word, 14KB)
Unfortunately we’re unable to consider any applications received after the closing date.
Community fundraising officer
Location: London, EC1V
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Closing date: 9am on 5 March 2018
Interview date: 14 March 2018
We are looking to recruit a self-motivated, results achieving person to join our events and community fundraising team, who has a high level of focus and commitment that is underpinned by excellent project and time management skills. He or she will have the personal drive, enthusiasm and interpersonal skills necessary to influence and partner with a wide range of stakeholders including donors, supporters, volunteers and internal colleagues.
Project development executives (East, Scotland and South West - South Central)
Salary: £26,000 per annum (FTE)
Hours: Part time 3 days per week
Period of employment: Fixed term contract (18 months)
Closing date for applications: 26 February 2018
We're looking for 3 new project development executives who will help us achieve our vision that one day everyone will breathe clean air with healthy lungs. The post-holders will undertake important duties within our patient services team. We need people who will work with a number of our volunteer-led Breathe Easy self-help groups to extend their reach and impact in their communities so that more people can benefit from the support that they offer. You will have tremendous organisational skills with the ability to juggle and prioritise tasks, deal with conflicting demands and work to tight deadlines.