Blow away those office blues and bring your workforce together by holding a company Blues’day.
Blues’day is a great way to bring teams together while working at home and a perfect team building opportunity for those of you who are back in the office.
One in five of us will develop a lung condition at some point in our lifetime, be it asthma, COPD, or another long-term lung disease. With statistics like these, it means that many of your workforce are or will be directly affected by lung disease during their life.
By holding a Blues’ Day in your workplace, you’ll help us fund vital research and life-changing support for the 6.5 million people living with a lung condition in the UK. Whether you choose to wear a blue jumper, hold a blue themed Quiz or even create those blue cupcake showstoppers as part of a Great Blue Office Bake Off, you’ll be making a huge difference in the fight against lung disease.
Blues’day Fundraising Activities
Whether you’re an office of 5 or 500, we’re looking for you and your colleagues to come together to organise some office ‘fun’raising activities based around the colour blue to help you banish the office blues! We’ll work with you to create the perfect Blues’day for you and your team.
Blues’day activities to consider include:
- Wearin’ the Blues - Dress in blue and donate to take part
- Blues Brunch - Blue themed brunch that can be joined to other activities. Donate to take part.
- Blues Quiz – Take our Blue-Themed quiz. Donate to take part, prize for the winner.
- Singing the Blues - Blues’ Day themed spotify playlist for employees to listen to while in the office.
- Great Blues Bake Off - Create a showstopper using the colour blue. Crown a winner and donate to taste the wonderful creations!
- Walk off the Blues – A 1-week fundraising step challenge to do in work or at home. Step and fundraising targets can be set depending on the size of staff. Bespoke fundraising pages can be set up.
The corporate team at Asthma UK and the British Lung Foundation are here to support you and help you to create your perfect Blues’day. Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you’d like to find out more and receive a fundraising pack.