PCRS-UK National Conference October 2016
Fit for the Future: PCRS-UK national conference
If you're a healthcare professional, don’t miss the Primary Care Respiratory Society UK national conference 14-15 October 2016 at the Telford International Centre.
Fit for the Future
“An incredible programme, with so many different topics covered. I can't wait for next year!”
This year's PCRS-UK conference will focus on the UK'S ageing population with long term multi-morbidities, happening at the same time as big changes in the healthcare workforce, budget constraints and new technologies. They'll also be talking about how to support patients with respiratory conditions, and how to improve their physical, mental and spiritual health.
'Fit for the Future: a holistic approach to respiratory care' will offer:
• Essential clinical updates
• Practical interactive skills workshops, run in conjunction with Education for Health
• Thought-provoking keynote plenaries including the case based Grand Round session and a new Respiratory Challenge
• First insights into new models of respiratory care to deliver NHS England’s 5 year vision
• Research presentations in conjunction with npj Primary Care Respiratory Journal
• Satellite sessions in conjunction with our pharmaceutical partners
Register now using the link above and take advantage of early bird rates.