Asthma in children
Asthma is very common in children. For most children, asthma symptoms can be easily controlled with the right treatment.
- What is asthma and what causes asthma?
- What are the signs and symptoms of asthma in children?
- How will my child be diagnosed?
- Exercise induced laryngeal obstruction (EILO)
- What are the treatments for childhood asthma?
- Will my child need to go to hospital?
- What can I do to help my child control their asthma?
- What can trigger asthma symptoms?
We also have information about asthma in adults.