Bronchiolitis is a lung infection that usually affects babies and children under two. It's commonly caused by the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
Bronchiolitis and how it affects your child.
- What is bronchiolitis?
- What causes bronchiolitis?
- What are the signs and symptoms of bronchiolitis?
- What is the treatment for bronchiolitis?
- Should I take my baby or toddler to hospital?
- Can I do anything to prevent my child from getting bronchiolitis?
- How long will it take for my child to recover?