Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a genetic condition affecting the lungs and digestive system. Most people are diagnosed with CF as newborn babies. This section has information about cystic fibrosis for parents.
- What is cystic fibrosis?
- What are the symptoms?
- How is cystic fibrosis diagnosed?
- How does cystic fibrosis affect the lungs?
- How does cystic fibrosis affect the digestive system?
- What is the life expectancy of a person with cystic fibrosis?
- How is cystic fibrosis treated?
- Will my child need to go to hospital?
- Could we have prevented our child from developing cystic fibrosis?