Speak to our helpline
Please note that the helpline will be closed over the bank holiday weekend. We’ll be back up and running on 28 May 2019 at 9am.
If you need support during this time:
- Find out if we’ve answered your question on our website
- Reach out to our web community – ask a question or share your experiences with others
- If you’re struggling with your emotions, the Samaritans are available to talk 24/7 about whatever is on your mind
If you’re happy to wait for a reply, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and phone number and we’ll call you back as soon as we can when we're back.
If you need urgent medical help, please call:
- England and Scotland: NHS 111
- Wales: NHS Direct on 0845 4647
- Northern Ireland: Call your GP out of hours service
Your pharmacist might also be able to help.
Always call 999 if you feel your symptoms may be life-threatening.
Need our help? We're here for you.
You can talk to us about anything - from how to manage your condition, to going on holiday. Or just to say hello. Find out more about how we can support you.
03000 030 555
Speak to one of our team over the phone.
We aim to answer within 6 rings, and calls will cost the same as a local call.
In the past year, our helpline
- answered over 20,000 calls
- made over 10,000 calls
- answered over 5,000 emails
We're available Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. If you contact us outside of these hours, we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are experiencing new symptoms, or a change to your symptoms, please contact NHS 111 or 999