Long COVID care in the NHS
Find out the care you can expect from the NHS when recovering from Long COVID, whether you were treated in hopsital, intensive care or you’ve been managing your symptoms at home.
In this section:
- How long have you had symptoms?
- Rehabilitation after staying in hospital
- What if I don’t have a rehabilitation plan?
- What treatment can I expect if I have Long COVID symptoms?
- What will happen at my appointment?
- What tests will I have?
- What happens after my assessment?
- Your COVID Recovery
- What can I do to help myself?
- What happens if I’m referred for rehabilitation?
- What will my follow-up care look like?
- Who will help with my care and recovery?
- How can I prepare for my follow-up appointments?
Recovering from Long COVID
How to manage your energy levels and mental health when recovering from Long COVID.