Long COVID care in the NHS
In this section, find out the care you can expect from the NHS when recovering from Long COVID, whether you were treated in hospital or have been managing your symptoms at home.
In this section:
- Read: Rehabilitation after staying in hospital
- Read: What if I don’t have a rehabilitation plan?
- Read: What treatment can I expect if I have Long COVID symptoms?
- How long have you had symptoms?
- What will happen at my appointment?
- What tests will I have?
- What happens after my assessment?
- Your COVID Recovery
- What can I do to help myself?
- What happens if I’m referred for rehabilitation?
- What will my follow-up care look like?
- Who will help with my care and recovery?
- How can I prepare for my follow-up appointments?
Speak to us
Our respiratory specialists are here to support you with Long COVID breathlessness.
We’re open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday and can be reached on 0300 222 5942