Inspired by the 2012 Olympic route, this 100-mile ride is a challenge not to miss.
RideLondon have announced their virtual event to replace this years event. Get on your bike – or scooter, skateboard, tandem, penny farthing, trike, unicycle – and join the free My Prudential RideLondon event to help save the UK's charities on 15-16 August 2020.
Take part in the biggest closed-road cycling event in the UK!
Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route weaves through central London before taking you into the stunning countryside and leg-testing hills of Surrey.
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Team breathe cycling jersey
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup to celebrate with the team