Inspired by the 2012 Olympic route, this 100-mile ride is a challenge not to miss.
London, August 2020
Take part in the biggest closed-road cycling event in the UK!
Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route weaves through central London before taking you into the stunning countryside and leg-testing hills of Surrey.
Pay just £65 to guarantee your place in this amazing event today!
Fundraising target: £250
- Not the distance for you? Check out the 46 mile route!
- Find out more about the event on the RideLondon website.
- For any other questions about this event, email [email protected]
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Team breathe cycling jersey
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup to celebrate with the team