Inspired by the 2012 Olympic route, this 100-mile ride is a challenge not to miss.
29 July 2018
Take part in the biggest closed-road cycling event in the UK. Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route weaves through central London before taking you into the stunning countryside and leg-testing hills of Surrey.
It's just £10 to sign up if you join us before 18 February! We then ask you to raise £500 to support our work.
Or you can use your own place
- Find out more about the event on the RideLondon website.
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Team breathe cycling jersey
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup to celebrate with the team