Inspired by the 2012 Olympic route, this 100-mile ride is a challenge not to miss.
4 August 2019
Take part in the biggest closed-road cycling event in the UK!
Starting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route weaves through central London before taking you into the stunning countryside and leg-testing hills of Surrey.
It's £25 to sign up and we ask you to raise £500 to support our work.
"I'm very impressed with the support provided by the events team. Excellent communication by email, post and phone. Very informative, friendly, helpful, caring, and lovely personal touches." RideLondon 2018 participant
Did you know? 100% of our 2018 riders said they would recommend joining Team Breathe to a friend or family member.
Got your own place?
- Not the distance for you? Check out the 46 mile route!
- Find out more about the event on the RideLondon website.
- For any other questions about this event, email email@example.com
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Team breathe cycling jersey
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup to celebrate with the team