Great North Run 2021
Join Team Breathe for the biggest half marathon in the world!
12 September 2021
Join Team Breathe at the Great North Run and be part of the largest half marathon in the world!
Run from central Newcastle to the lovely coastal town of South Shields with close to 60,000 runners, taking in the sights, the live music and the amazing atmosphere generated by the masses who turn out to cheer you on!
Places with Team Breathe in this event have now sold out! To get your place on the waiting list, you can email with your name and email address below.
If you’ve already got a place and paid your entry fee directly to the organiser, you can use your place to run for us.
We will see you there!
What you'll get
- Dedicated support from our events team
- E-newsletters with tips on fundraising and training
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Personalised training support from our running coaches
- A Team Breathe running vest, with iron on letters to make it your own
- The feeling of being part of the Team Breathe family