Royal Parks Half Marathon
A flat and friendly course passing London’s most spectacular sights.
10 October 2021
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon and help take us a step closer to a world without lung disease. The beautiful route weaves through central London, taking you through four of London’s Royal Parks.
***Registration is now closed for our charity places in the 2021 event***
If you’ve got any questions or would like to register your interest for the 2022 Royal Parks Half Marathon, please drop us an email at [email protected]
If you’ve already got a 2021 place and paid your entry fee directly to the organiser, you can still use your place to run for us.
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Personalised training support
- Team breathe running vest
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup with food and drinks