Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
A flat and friendly course passing London’s most spectacular sights.
13 October 2019
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon and help take us a step closer to a world without lung disease. The beautiful route weaves through central London, taking you through four of London’s Royal Parks.
Got your own place? Want to run for us?
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Personalised training support
- Team breathe running vest
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup with food and goody bags