Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
A flat and friendly course passing London’s most spectacular sights.
13 October 2019
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon and help take us a step closer to a world without lung disease. The beautiful route weaves through central London, taking you through four of London’s Royal Parks.
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Personalised training support
- Team breathe running vest
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup with food and goody bags