Royal Parks Half Marathon
A flat and friendly course passing London’s most spectacular sights.
11 April 2021
Run the Royal Parks Half Marathon and help take us a step closer to a world without lung disease. The beautiful route weaves through central London, taking you through four of London’s Royal Parks.
Register today for £35 with a minimum sponsorship pledge of £350 and you’ll get your own Team Breathe running vest, dedicated support from our events team, fundraising guides and more!
If you’ve got any questions then please drop us an email at [email protected]
If you’ve already got a place and paid your entry fee directly to the organiser, you can use your place to run for us.
Can’t take part but want to help in other ways? Why not volunteer with us to be part of our amazing cheer squads on the day!
What you'll get
- Personal support from our events team
- Fundraising guides and materials
- Training plans for all abilities
- Personalised training support
- Team breathe running vest
- Loudest cheer points on the course
- Post-race meetup with food and drinks