Other ideas for your fundraising
If you’re not sure what you want to do, here are some ideas for inspiration.
If you have your own ideas, just let us know so we can give you all the support you need.
- Take part in our Great Virtual Brunch by serving up tasty morning treats in April.
- Brave the clippers, lose the locks and raise some well-earned sponsorship.
- Host a family fun day in your community with stalls, games and prizes.
- Head down to your local and hold a fundraising quiz night.
- Hire a venue, gather your friends and have a ball.
- Put on your facemasks, stick on your favourite film and invite your friends for an indulgent night in exchange for donations.
- Get your colleagues to bring in their cutest baby photo and have a competition to guess who’s who. Charge a small entry fee and offer a prize.
- Pay a small donation to dress down in casual clothes or dress up with a fun theme.
- Organise a sweepstake for a major sporting event.
- Brighten up everyone's day with a coffee and cake sale.
- Hold a sponsored challenge - can you go a day without speaking?
- Throw a talent contest and charge people to come in and watch.
- Sponsor your boss to make tea for the day.
Many companies offer a 'matched giving' scheme where they double the amount you raise. If yours doesn‘t already, why not suggest this? It's an easy way of boosting your fundraising.
Don’t fancy organising your own event? Join in with a challenge in your area!
- Join us for one of our Take Steps walks in June, or organise your own.
- We’ve got places in some of the country’s most popular runs.
- A sponsored cycle is a great way to fundraise.
- We can help you organise a skydive throughout the UK
- Take on a once in a lifetime trekking challenge
You can also take part in any race or challenge by entering yourself and letting us know.
Got any other ideas?
We love to hear your creative ideas for raising money. So whatever you think of, remember to let us know so that we can support you the best we can.
Ideas to raise as much money as possible
Try these ideas to help you raise as much money as possible.